Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA)
This course includes:
- Installing and Configuring Windows Server
- Managing Active Directory and Group Policy
- Implementing and Managing Storage
- Configuring Networking Infrastructure
- Implementing Identity Federation and Access Solutions
This certification covers the basics of Microsoft technologies, including Windows Server, SQL Server, and Office 365. It's a valuable certification for those who want to work in IT support or as a systems administrator.